Date/Time: June and July, 2021
Location: Virtual Event
Presenters: Vocational Rehabilitation Educators and Professionals
The NCRE (National Council on Rehabilitation Education) conference will promote the improvement of rehabilitation services available to people with disabilities through quality education and research.
Conference Theme: "Standing at the Crossroad: Where Do We Go from Here?"
Early Bird Rates end Monday, May 31, 2021. Members receive a reduced rate for registration.
Conference Tracks include:
- COVID-19 Pandemic: Implications for Rehabilitation Counselor Education
- Future Directions: New and Promising Practice
- Global Rehabilitation: Current, New, and Promising Practices and Partnerships
- Multicultural Competence and Social Justice Advocacy
- Rehabilitation Counseling Research and Research Methods
- Tackling Racism: A Public Health Crisis – Black Lives Matter
- Technology in Rehabilitation Counseling: The Digital Divide
- The Promising Future of Undergraduate Rehabilitation Education