Project E3 offers an extensive library of on-demand webcasts on topics designed to improve employment outcomes for the most underserved people with disabilities. Gain valuable information on a wide range of topics that will help improve employment outcomes and quality of employment for people you serve.
CRC credits are available at no cost through March 31, 2021.
Featured Webcast Topics
- Project E3: How Eight VR Agencies Improved Participation and Employment in Underserved Communities
- Trauma-Informed Care Mini-Series, Webcast III: Creating a Trauma- Informed Service Environment
- Remote VR Counseling Service Provision
- Supervising Remote VR Counseling Service Providers
- The Effectiveness of Customized Employment for Transition-age Youth with Disabilities
Visit Project E3's Archived Webcasts for more topics on how to improve services for the most underserved people with disabilities.