Mindfulness-Based Strength Practice for Individuals with Disabilities in Vocational Rehabilitation Settings
About this Session
In this Poster Session, we'll review how positive psychology has brought us two key tools to support the well-being of individuals: character strength and mindfulness. Both character strengths and mindfulness interventions have growing evidence to prove their effectiveness in enhancing positive health and employment outcomes.
- MBSP for Identifying Strengths and Developing Mindfulness.
- MBSP for Career Exploration and Interview Preparation.
- MBSP for Management of Work Responsibilities.
- MBSP for Enhancing Relationships with Others.
- MBSP for Rehabilitation Counselors.
Meet Your Presenters
- Muna Bhattarai, PhD, CRC, RN
- Katelyn Matkin, MS, CRC