This presentation examines Idaho's demographics to answer the following questions:
- Where are the population concentrations in Idaho?
- How does income differ across the state?
- Where are unemployment figures highest?
- What region faces the deepest economic disadvantages?
- Where are poverty rates higher than other counties?
- Where do Hispanic, Latino, or Mexican-born Idahoans live?
- What areas in Idaho are home to Native Americans?
- Are veterans dispersed all over Idaho, or are they more likely to live in certain areas?
In addition, we'll examine Idaho's disability figures.