What is DIP-23?
The DIP is composed of 23 items and two subscales: (a) executive level disability inclusion practices, and (b) mid-level management and staff level practices. DIP can be used to assess implementation level of diversity inclusion practices as well as importance level of diversity inclusion practices.
Item Level Results
In addition, we compare the unweighted importance score (score = 3 or 4: DIP practices rated as important) with the unweighted implementation score (score = 3 or 4: DIP practices rated as implementation) for each item. Based on your company's self-evaluation, a list of your company's strengths, a list of areas that can be improved, and a list of practices that your company perceives as unimportant and therefore no need to implement.
If you want to learn more about how to implement disability inclusion practices, please visit the following websites:
- Employer Hub on TACQE.com
- ADA National Network (including 10 regional Disability and Business Technical Assistance Centers)
- Disability Management Employer Coalition
- Job Accommodation Network
- U.S. Department of Labor, Employer Assistance and Resource Network on Disability Inclusion (EARN)
- U.S. Department of Labor, Office of Disability Employment Policy (ODEP)
- U.S. Department of Labor, Office of Federal Contracts Compliance Programs